Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ladies, would this bother you?

Ugh, my Boyfriend gets on my nerves when he is always making comments to me..Last night we were taking a shower together and he was like "you're not helping me out going to bed earlier...i need your help" and i am nto sure what i said but then he had the nerve to say "well when i end up jobless..." now let me explain why this is so aggravating---he randomly does not show up to work atleast twice a month---so i was like, you actually have the to say that--you are responsible for you-i dont mind helping you, but you are responsible for yourself" then he started going on about how i stopped doing weight watchers and i dont go to the gym and do nonsense **** during the day before work---which let me just say that nonsense **** is making him lunch, making him dinner, cleaning, and grocery shopping and bill paying......like does he not get it?? does he think all of that gets done in two minutes....ugh sorry not really a question just so annoyed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment