Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Do you know of anymore fast read books?

I'm looking for the type of books that you can't put down. The kind that you can't wait to see what happens next and you end up reading the whole book in a day or two. I have read Stephanie Meyer (twilight series), and some books from Authors like John Saul, Dean Koontz, Michael Laimo, Tamara Thorne, Richard Laymon and V.C. Andrews. I have not read all their books. Perhaps there are some that are very good I have missed. I like horror, suspense, mystery, good love stories with a lot going on, Christian stories, action filled prairie day books (lol, not sure what the label would be), non fiction biography's with suspense and so forth. I'm not much into sci fi books too much, but if it's a page turner I'll give it a shot. Which books do you recommend? Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment