Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Why does my back hurt so bad?

I've had/still do have a similar back injury. The best thing to do is to ice your back for 10 minutes then heat it for 10 mins and do that 3 times in a row. The heat will releave spasms, which could be happening because of the injury, and the ice can relieve the inflamation that occured from the injury. Inflamation is what the back does when it tries to heal it's self after an injury. It is very common and mostly likely you have it. If your pain does not get better with the ice/heat trick, then you need to use medicines such as tylenol, or ibephrofen. They are used to decrease inflamtion. (which helps reduce back pain) If those don't work the best thing to do is go see a doctor if the pain still exists after a month. If you go to the doctor before a month of time has psed sense the injury, all they will say is that you need to wait a month and see if the pain is still there. After a month the pain is considered chronic back pain. Then the doctors will start to help you. In some cases such as my self, they couldn't find what was wrong with my back. So they would eventually send you to pain management. Where you would find useful tips to reducing your back pain. I hoped I helped and I have done exstensive research on this exact topic. So I know my information I am providing you is very accurate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment