Sunday, January 15, 2012

Does he like me or was he just being nice?

I play on a kickball league for adults and Wednesday night we were supposed to play this team but they forfeited so we played this other team for fun. my coach put my near second base i caught two that night i never usually catch them not because i cant but they never come close to me ive always been athletic since i was a child. Anyways after we play we got to this restrant and we all hang out me and my girl were walking in and this guy from the team we played who has never talked to me came up behind us and said nice job catcher. And then i was sitting with my whole team in a group and he came over again and he said nice job i felt bad for him because im shy and i didn't really have much to say he was just standing around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment