Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Advice for six hour drive back from picking up puppy?

Ahhhhh! I'm so excited! I'm picking up my baby in less than three weeks! I wanted to leave her there a bit longer, but it didn't work out that way, so she'll be a couple days shy of 9 weeks. We absolutely won't ship her, so we're driving about six hours to get her and six back. We'll be meeting the breeder and the parents, etc, and seeing where she was raised, so that'll be good. Will she be ok for a six hour drive? Since she's so tiny (will only be about 2 lbs at the time) I guess I'll be offering her food, andof course water, on the way, and we chose to let her use puppy pads on the drive because we don't want her picking up god-knows-what at rest stops. Anything else I can do to make it less stressful on her?

0 comments:

Post a Comment