Monday, January 9, 2012

What should I do when my bosses do not share my values???

Hey everyone.I need some advice.I'm 18 and I work as an interpreter-receptionist-animator (in short- sunshine girl who always helps)in a private residence by the seaside.Almost all our guests/apartment owners come from other countries much richer than mine.My bosses have no respect to them,it is as if all they want is to take their money away from them.This simply does not suit me,I started this job for the experience and for the new people I would meet and I am really dedicated at work.But my bosses are two-faced,they smile to people and then when they are gone they call them names.I do not think that this is right,these owners have the right to ask us to do some service and in my view it is our job to serve them the best possible way without complaining.The reason why I do not intend to quit is that I met so many new people here and made new friendships.But how should I deal with my bosses,any ideas???This is absurd-I'm a worer of theirs and I understand how the job shoud be done

0 comments:

Post a Comment