Sunday, January 15, 2012

What do you do when your lonely?

I find myself getting more lonely these days.I often reminisced my childhood when things were innocent & young.I often think about the times when I felt so loved & so important by so many people.But that was all in the past.Every night when my place is quiet I would find myself almost crying & feeling pain in my heart.I recognized that maybe this is the effect of my childhood separation from my parents.I learned to depend on myself,& be strong.But I am not always invincible.I pray and ask God for help.The things that used to make me happy doesnt anymore.And I am so mad about myself for feeling so negative.For the past 4 years of life,I have been a broken person.I was abandoned & mocked by a man who I thought loves me.I lost everything, a job & I think even my soul.I am not saying you should feel sorry for me,because the "oh pity me" is so old.I just need to know how some of you cope with your "own" loneliness.Maybe I am not alone?Or is this even normal getting lonely everyday?

0 comments:

Post a Comment