Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What's the big deal about clingy women?

I still don't understand what's so bad about "clingy" women (or guys, if you are a girl)? People act like it is a horrible sin! How ridiculous. It's nothing more than a minor personality irregularity. I remember back when I was married ( I left her because I was young and still wanted to chase skirts), my wife would now be called clingy. But I loved it! I didn't have to do much work and got tons of attention. Yeah, she would get a little over emotional sometimes. Yelled at a couple of women over the years because she thought they were trying to hook up with me (they weren't), but she never gave me any direct trouble. Of course I am 6ft 1in, 200 lbs, and workout. But, unless you are some small woman or some scrawny thing, and afraid your significant other is going to hurt you, what's the big deal about avoiding "clingy" people?

0 comments:

Post a Comment