Saturday, January 14, 2012

Well im back again not so good idk why i stay with this guy i mean i love him but i hurt with or withgout him?

i am sitting at home cus he dont like nay of my friends but thats awhole other story he went to teh bar with his friends for the girls birthday an she was with her bf an she is also my friend thats how we met well anyway i trie dto call him couldnt get him finally i did when he answere dhe told me to call him back at 2 so i did he kept hitting ignore an i was getting mad cu si gotta get up at 8 so finnaly at 2:16 i get him an he says babe i am sooooo drunk an i wa slike o an then he started calling me a slut an other bnad things an saying how oculd ****** any girl if he wnate dto an this was outta no where i wasnt even talking cus he was drunk then my friend got on an she was sober but she told me that he sai dteh bartender was cute an kept saying it an i find that affensive along with the other things he said is that worng of me

0 comments:

Post a Comment