Sunday, January 8, 2012

Out of options, I'm going back to work at McDonalds, what now?

Time to make lemonade. I don't know what your degree is in so I don't know what McDonald's can add to your experience in your field, but there is potential for growth and experience any where you work. I would think more highly of someone who is working at McD's than someone who is not working at all because they think they are too good for McD's. This shows me that you WANT to work and you don't have to be a glamorous diva. Make the best of your time there, be a good employee, accept any promotions that come your way from being a good employee, and continue looking for work in your field. You do want to admit you work at McD's and be honest. Everybody knows work is scarce right now. If you do it right, McD's will give you an awesome reference, the manager will give you a stunning letter of recommendation, and you'll end up with a great job when the time is right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment