Friday, January 13, 2012

Is my daughter spoiled or just fussy?

Hey guys... i have a 6 week old BEAUTIFUL baby girl. Since i was in the hospital she has been very fussy but only when u are not paying full attention to her. I am naturally a very loving and nuturing mother. I love to hold her and kiss her and talk to her quietly. But now it seems i cant put her down for one minute!! I am in a baby prison, i love it.. dont get me wrong, but i do want an ocasional break every 10 or 20 minutes to go put a load of cloths in the wash etc. I have already considered colic. I have several gas relief drops and gripe water. That's not it, she just likes to be held and attended to. What do i do to get a small break except for nap time??? Thanx for your much needed advice. :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment