Monday, January 9, 2012

Have been seeing ex for 3months and before that he told me he loves me,all is good but he wants to stop,why?

Ex just got divorced and wanted me back just as I was getting married.he kept in contact wif meIve never stopped loving him.Got back wif him after I got married.He tells me he loves me and that he's not seeing anyone else as he needs to look after his 2 year old.He also says that he hasn't made love to anyone except me in the last 6years,not even his wife and says he wishes he'd married me.he acts jealous of all guys im friends wif and tells me everthing I need is wif him.He lies in bed wif me and just cuddles me.But now he wants to stop even though what i have mentioned he has mentioned the last time I saw him.i c him tomorro and I want 2 spend the rest of my life wif him what do i do.The last sms i got was"We should catch up.I jus dont feel comfortable with the whole situation.I enjoy it who wouldn't but I cant handle the fact ur married and the daytime catching up and ur brother.its just not right.I'm sorry.How do i convince him.I haven't told him that I luv him since b4 the wedding

0 comments:

Post a Comment