Monday, January 9, 2012

Does he like me? what should i do?

so there's this guy at school that i really really like. i THINK he likes me back, but i'm not sure cuz he's really sporadic. it seems like he'll randomly choose to like me some days and other days not to. he stood me up once, but he said he was sorry. but really bluntly as if it wasn't a big deal to him. then i told him that if he wanted to make it up to me then he could meet up with me somewhere if he wanted to. and he was there. early--he told me he wanted to be there early. we'll also talk and flirt whenever we see each other in school. but then other times, like on aim and texting he's kind of a conversation killer with one word answers that are so predictable. even though he'll im me first, he'll kill the convo so fast. i've always been the one initiating the hang outs, asking if he's free on weekends (not asking him out, just a friendly hang out), but i don't want to do that anymore. but ever since i stopped, nothing's happened. i really want to know if he likes me. he doesn't ahve to ask me out, just i want to know if this feeling is mutual. should i straight up ask him? or just wait? or keep initiating the hang outs? or what?!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment